Tuesday, August 30, 2016

In and Posting

Using Firefox instead of Safari and suddenly I'm in!

I've been silent for three years as I worked on the third book, Middle Sea Dreaming. The book is about my travels around the Mediterranean Sea and the women who have lived their lives around its shores. On my seventieth birthday, I swam naked in the Middle Sea at the mouth of the Irini Gorge in Crete. I thought about my journey into old age and longed for the inspiration of other women's stories to guide my travels. Now a story is told and the book sits on my computer awaiting the next part of the journey. I am picking up on other parts of my life.

My intention is to continue my blog story during 2017 and 2018 when Malta takes on new political and cultural ventures in relation to Europe. These are interesting times!

No comments: