Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The road to...


This will be a brief post to punctuate the rather long informational rants I keep slipping into.  I'm just lapping up everything that I can to do with Malta and the blog is a good way for me to process what I'm learning!

The length of Malta walk that I was hoping to go on this Saturday has been postponed until next year.  If it is early in the year before I leave sometime in April it will be a good way to pull together the map of Malta I have been building in my head.  I know that I will be returning to Malta but for the time being I have to continue around the world back to Australia before the end of May 2009.

This morning I sent my first Christmas cards and parcels and bought some watercolour postcards to use as cards.  I want to buy a couple of sets of the new Malta monopoly game that has just come out.  I have a couple of sampler bookmarks to complete in the Maltese bobbin lace class that I do on a Wednesday.  So this week is going to be for making a few simple Christmas arrangements.  This Sunday I go on my first Christmas oriented tour of medieval chapels with Heritage Malta and on Monday I have my first Christmas lunch with Malta Ramblers after another walk around Mgarr.

No comments: