Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Moving on


The picture that heads up my last post is of myself, my sister Jackie and my niece Sholeh.  I'll head this post with a picture of Gus, my sister's aging sausage dog.  On our final walk around the block before heading out to SF airport to catch my Lufthansa flight, Gus got doggy asthma.  My sister recognised it straight away and gently put both hands on either side of his chest and he calmed down.  I think he was picking up on my anxiety about the next part of my journey.  He managed to leap a few tall cracks but never got into the scooting pace we had enjoyed on previous walks.  
I'm writing this at my brother Dave's house in Churcham, UK.  He also has wireless and I have amazed myself again at how readily we worked out how to gain access.  I'm now looking out over the green of his back garden that runs down to fields of young wheat.  I'll post more later but for now I want to make sure that everything is working since I gather there have been a few changes to the blogging process.

No comments: