Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Off again


The picture is of a hedge sculpture that Celia has made in her garden with the vegetable patch behind.  I have just heard that Celia will be going into hospital for surgery on Monday when I am in Alexandria in Egypt so I wanted to have a cup of tea with her to wish her well.
I have moved into my anxious state as I do when I am about to move on.  My bags are packed.  I've put all my warm clothes that I don't need in Egypt into a bag to leave here until I return in August prior to going trekking in Ireland.  My case is much lighter than it was leaving Australia.  Tomorrow morning I will get a lift into Gloucester to catch the airport bus at midday ready for my flight in the evening.  I arrive in Cairo early on Friday morning and will be met by transport arranged from the International college where I will be undertaking my TESOL course in Alexandria.  The course is very intensive for four weeks but I'm hoping that I will be able to access the internet and keep up the blog.  So my next post will be about the wonders of Alexandria.

No comments: